Monday, June 18, 2012

Although it's been a while since I've posted I have not been idle.  Honest.  I've been as busy as the birds in my garden who have been foraging for nesting materials and fending off rivals among the conifers and apple trees.  In a way, I have also been nesting, preparing something that I hope will support me.  Only instead of twigs, fluff and feathers I have been using pens, paper and my computer.

I have, after much deliberation and professional advice, sought an Editor for the first novel in my trilogy.  This talented individual will, I am confident to say, carve, sculpt and mould my hard work into something legible and profound (dare I say that?).  Strangely, I am calm and quite excited to see the results, even if I cannot see my work for red pen afterwards.  Is this a normal feeling to experience in such a situation?  I don't know, as I've never been here before.

What I do know, is that it is a new chapter in my writing career and I shall approach it in the same way as I have every other stage; with hard work and enthusiasm (go 'me'!).  Well I'm off now to light several candles and inhale positivity!  Thanks for listening. x

No comments:

Post a Comment