Thursday, December 24, 2015

Welcoming the Light


A Merry Yuletide to all my followers and readers! Thank you for being part of my world for the past year. It's been a long and winding journey with plenty of stones to rattle the wheels of my writing cart, but it's been a marvellous experience. Becoming a published author has realised a childhood dream. As my Nan would have said, I'm as 'happy as a pig in muck'. I wish you all a happy holiday - stay safe and warm and have fun - and I hope you find what you are seeking in the new year. I'd also like to thank all of you who purchased a copy of WULFSUNA and to the reviewers who gave their time to read and feedback on my debut in the 'Wolf Spear Saga' series. It is much appreciated. I look forward to sharing more of my work with you all into 2016, as well as no doubt learning a thing or two from some of you in return.


Beat the boredom with a book! We're all familiar with that festive lull once we've eaten all the goodies and watched the classic films. Now's the time to fit in some reading. If you need a last minute gift, or have an early 2016 birthday looming WULFSUNA is available in eBook and paperback from my publisher SilverWood Books as well as other main online retailers such as KoboBarnes & NobleThe Book Depository and Amazon. Grab some Saxon action and join the Wolf Sons as they sail into the east fens of Bryton. Encounter blood, brotherhood, betrayal and a hint of magic and romance.

For more updates about me and my books and what's happening in the world of Historical Fiction and the 'Wolf Spear Saga', why not follow me via my website at E S Moxon Author and Goodreads? See you around!

All that remains is for me to grab a slice of Panettone, a generous glass of mead and say "Wes ðū hāl ealle!".

Image result for green man winter solstice


2 comments:

  1. Happy news years as well:) Wulfsuna looks like a good wintertime read:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark! Yes, it's full of festival feasts and fires, in between battles and soul-searching. ;) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete